- untitled wooden travel chess board, chess pieces, oil on board, frame made from floor boards,
- Ubiquitous action object-performance, A Foundation
- Folk lost in pavillionar (after military museum) pencil on paper, 2010
- Preliminary drawings for a light installation mixed-media and pencil on lined card
- Belltower Communication site-responsive installation, November 2009
- Museum collection installation, glue factory
My practice feeds off the placement of idea-based conversation, site-specificity, documentation, research and their relationship to drawing and writing. These then engage with the definition and presentation of art making using curation, photography, projection, performance and object association. A foremost concern is to deal with the connection between artist and audience and the underlying task of conservation embedded in art practice. In this, drawing and writing are used as forms of initiating, collating and recording ideas.
Born 1985 in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Lives and works in Glasgow
Alongside his practice Richard works as an online editor for a-n The Artist Information Company developing and managing the sites, delivering workshops and encouraging alternative structures to support student and working artists.
No videos added for this profile yet.
Return to Members Directory index